Himalayan Salt Lamp Set Up
- Take the plastic / wrapping off your salt lamp
- Screw the light bulb into the power cord fitting
- Gently push in the metal clips and insert the bulb into the base of the salt lamp
- Plug the power cord into the wall outlet, ensuring the power point switch is placed in the off position
- Turn on the power and your salt lamp will begin to glow
Note: Bulbs are a consumable item and will need to be replaced in due course.
Salt lamp bulbs keep best if the lamp is in a stationary position and not subject to vibration. Always ensure the bulb is screwed into the power cord firmly and is not touching the surface of the lamp.